— this modification adds a little blood effect for zombies and other creatures in the world of Minecraft PE
. When you attack mobs and animals — on your screen will show blood sprite. Besides the effect of splashes of blood on the ground will still be puddles of blood, which do not disappear and remain forever. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11 versions
How does it work?
Let's say you went on a night walk at night, you are surrounded by the crowd of zombies and the creeper. You, as an experienced player, will take my sword (I had diamond), and will "hack" of hostile mobs. Initially in the battle you may not notice the pools of blood that remain after the attacks of mobs, but if you go to the battlefield the morning, you will see the consequences of the battle.
Each hit on the mob causing the blood spatter, which manifests itself in the form of particles. Then gradually the blood settles to the ground.
How to install BloodPE
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.