If you are tired of digging the mine in the game Minecraft PE
and then mod Better Quarry will allow you to create automatic quarry in the open air and quickly produce useful materials. The essence of this mod is as follows, you choose a level location on a map in Minecraft PE and established on her quarry, then put on the block starting a chest in which to gather all the extracted materials and start the process again in 16 seconds would be to remove the earth layer with a thickness of one block.
ID blocks and recipes for crafting:
Quarry Block (Block career) (215) – 2 redstone dusts (red dust) + 1 gold ingot (gold bar) + 3 iron ingots (iron ingot) + 1 diamond pickaxe (diamond pickaxe)
Quarry Limiter (Limiter pit) (216)
Quarry Drill (Drill for quarry) (217)
To install the quarry in the first place you will need to create a career unit, the recipe you can find above. Now find a flat area and secure this block, then there will be a fence and a drill.
Further, we will need to put the chest on the block start a career, to do this is of course not necessary, but otherwise all extracted resources will be just lying on the ground, so we recommend that you install the trunk, and even better a large chest.
To activate quarry grab any pickaxe and tap her on the starting block is the block on which we put a chest for the collection of materials.
After the quarry was started can go about their business, and then return to it and pick up all the mined resources. Now in Pocket Edition, you no longer have to gather resources manually, just install the mod Better Quarry and start your automated quarry, which will do everything for you.
How to install Better Quarry
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.