If you find it hard to track the current strength of your armor, think mod ArmorDisplay
will be useful for you. Mod ArmorDisplay has a convenient modern graphical user interface which displays the elements of the armor. Next to each icon indicate the strength of armor armor, 100/100 for example. If you damage the armor then it changes and now you will know when your armor breaks. Also when you change the type of armor in the GUI dynamically changes the armor type. Example:
During testing, we noticed some differences in terms of how the screen will appear the display. On different types of gadgets, the display of the graphical interface will be different.
On the first and second picture you will see how it looked on our Lenovo Idea Tab tablet and on the third picture you will see how it looks on a smaller device such as smartphone.
How to install ArmorDisplay
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.