If you notice in the game Minecraft PE
a sharp decline in FPS then mod Anti-Lag will fix bugs that contribute to this and will greatly increase fps. Often the reason for the sharp drop in frame rate are bugs that over-taxing the GPU thus, it may not work at full strength and the picture on the screen of your device starts to slow down. This is particularly evident on devices with four cores and more because of what the owners of powerful devices when playing in Minecraft PE sorry you did not see the picture.
Main bug fixes mod Anti-Lag is a problem associated with displaying and processing grass and leaves of trees in Pocket Edition which have great impact on gameplay. In addition this mod will fix many bugs that players meet while playing in multiplayer and the game will become more stable and smooth.
How to install Anti-Lag
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.