Mod X-Structures — this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
the ability with one click to build more than one hundred types of different structures. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x versions
The structures that can be displayed in the world of MCPE include: conventional houses, mansions, vehicles, towers. To vehicles include airplanes, helicopters, cars, tanks, and more.
To build some kind of structure, begin with a specific subject, select a layout, and then next install it in the correct location. About how to do it read on.
How to Place Structures?
If you are in survival mode, you can use the following command to get the required items: /xstructure ids
If you play in creative mode, you can use two eggs, which you can find in your inventory creative regime.
- Red egg — this item will allow you to set structure
- Black egg is X-Structure – Houses1 (it all depends on what type of script file you installed it on your device in BlockLauncher)
Use a black egg to choose the type of structure which you want to place. In our case we chose — HOUSE2.
Then use a red egg to set the selected structures. Red egg hit on the block where you want to see the structure.
Some structures need to be put at a height of 2-3 units above the ground, because they have an additional Foundation basics.
The X-Structures adds more than a hundred different structures that can be placed anywhere in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Types of Buildings
- Pixel Art
How to install X-Structures Addon / Mod?
- Make sure that you have added only one .js add-ons mod, otherwise, the phone is "crashed"
- Download mod
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro
- Select [ModPE Script] from the menu that appears
- Click button [Add]
- Click [Add]
- In the [import script] select [phone memory]
- Go to the folder in which you saved the mod
- The mod should be in the format (.js)
- Select the desired mod
- Mod installed, have fun!