Trapping Nets mod adds to the game a net for catching animals and for extraction of mobs in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Capturing monsters:
To start, to grab the mob you will need a Trapping Net (all crafting recipes can be found above). Keep Trapping Net and click on any type of mob (except colored sheep) that you want to capture.
After the mob is trapped, you will receive a new item in your inventory, which will be named something like this: Trapping Net: [name of mob]. Release monsters:
To free the trapped mob to make a workbench Altar of Mob Releasing block and place it on the ground. Then click on this block element and captured by the mob will be freed. How to install mod Trapping?
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!