Mod adds Name Tags
in Minecraft PE
possible to create a "name tag" on the PC version of the game. A name tag is part of the original PC Minecraft
, which allows you to give Pets different names.
Calling animals by names they will never disappear and even if you will call the names of hostile mobs, they will never disappear. This is a very useful feature when you want to animals and hostile mobs were nearby. How to use?
First make a "name tag" by using the crafting recipe, which you can see below. Next, take this "name tag" in hand, then go to any animal or hostile creature, be it a skeleton or spider is not important and click this tag on it. Then on the home screen, a popup window will appear in which you need to enter a name for the selected creature.
After you enter a name for your animal or hostile creature, press Okay and you will see the name you entered on the said animal or mob. How to install mod Name Tags?
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!