mod adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition
games of all time, a game that was in the early 60-ies - it's minesweeper! With this mod you will be able to play the classic game of Minesweeper in Minecraft PE, just as in the original version.
On a rectangular Board , you must clear the blocks hoping to avoid all the mines that are hidden. In Minesweeper there are red, blue and yellow blocks, which will indicate how many mines are hiding near these blocks in the neighborhood. How to play
Create a flat world or normal world (you will have to find a great smooth area to play minesweeper), and when you enter the newly created world, enter the following command in the chat to start playing: /minesweeper
The playing field will be generated in the place where you stand, consisting of stone blocks.
Take the iron sword to start playing and to clear the blocks of the playing field in hopes to avoid min.
If you get caught on a mine the game is over, then you need to re-enter the command that will restart the game. Explanation of blocks:
How to install mod Minesweeper?
- Bedrock = Mina
- Stone = Empty space
- Redstone Block = 1 Mina near you.
- Lapis Block = 2 mines next to you.
- Gold Block = 3 mines next to you.
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!