MCBE Studio Minecraft PE Mod - Addon 1.15.0, 1.14.30, 1.14
|24 Jun 2019
MCBE Studio is a timelapse addon that contains a unique API for recording and playing all recorded frames while playing Minecraft PE
. Now you can create a checkpoint and view in an accelerated format everything that happened in the game for a certain amount of time.
This mod is designed to shoot a video about how long it took to build a project or building. Thus it is possible to record the beautiful part of video and integrated it into your videos for YouTube. In PC Minecraft Java Edition, this mod was very popular, because with its help, players demonstrated their creativity and a huge amount of time spent on the construction of the project.
- The mod has its own HUD Menu to control the process. It has several points where there are the recording, playback and pause.
- First you need to create points for cameras. It is in the form of a armor stands
- Generate sequence - this item creates a sequence for installed cameras
- Place Keyframe - with this button you can move between the cameras, that is, in place of the placed armor stands.
- Delete sequence is a very convenient button for quick removal of all points that are created for cameras
- For the full operation of the addon is required to activate the experimental gameplay to unlock some standard API.
How To Install Mod?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
| | Views: 2348