Horses mod — this mod adds to Minecraft PE
10 different types of horses. Each horse has its own special visual characteristics that are different for colors. But as there is only one horse that is really different from all horses — "Dead" horse or "Horse-skeleton
The feature of this horse relies in the fact that she looks like a skeleton horse, besides she's a lot smarter than their living brethren and to tame it you can only use rotten flesh when tamed a horse with an ordinary hay!
The taming of the
There are ten different types of horses — each horse can be found anywhere in the world MCPE. Also you can breed horses, which is also very convenient. Horse id - 2799
To tame a horse You need to have a bit of wheat (or rotten flesh if it is "dead" horse). If it is a regular horse then walk up to it and hover your finger — then you will see the corresponding button — the "Feed". Click on the button — the "Feed" to feed the horse and tame it.
The level of success depends on the horse. If you will see the corresponding animation — you are lucky!
If you want to tame a Horse-skeleton, then You need to use rotten flesh, instead of wheat, to try to tame her. "Dead" horse to tame more difficult than usual, but they are much faster than normal horses! Horse riding
Now, once you have tamed a horse — You can make a saddle that will allow You to ride horses.
Press the rear part of the horse to place the saddle, after which you will be able to ride a horse. In order to jump off the horse — click on the button "sneak". To get back on the horse, hit in the back, and you will ride it again! How to install mod Horses?
How to install texture pack Horses?
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!
- Downloadable texture pack.
- Start BlockLauncher Pro.
- Click on the wrench, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in the file system of your device and click on it.
- Texture-pack installed!