If you love to travel and often die while losing all his experience in the game Minecraft PE
, then mod ExpChest will help you much, because it adds a very useful thing, namely a chest to store the experience gained.
As many things in the game depend directly on the experience that you have to lose therefore, it is not permissible to luxury, otherwise you will not be able to use the anvil or enchant items. Now when you go on a journey or engaged in battle with mobs, can not worry about the fact that in the event of your death you lose all your experience. How does the mod ExpChest?
First you need to craft the chest, for this you will need 1 chest + 2 gold bars + 4 obsidian then, in your inventory will appear a chest to store the experience that you can put in any place convenient for you.
Once you select a chest, you just have to approach it and tap on it, then you will see an interactive window with a slider that you can move a certain amount of experience or the whole experience in a chest, simply move the slider from left to right.
Once you choose the right amount of experience to save, click on "Store" and your experience will be placed and stored in the repository.
Since the mod ExpChest for Minecraft PE there is a limit on capacity experience in one box, you can put multiple chests that will allow you to accumulate significantly more experience at a time.
If you have to take experience from chests, just select the desired amount of experience using the slider and click on "Withdraw", then, this experience will be transferred to your game character How to install Expchest mod?
How to install texture pack ?
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!
- Downloadable texture pack.
- Start BlockLauncher Pro.
- Click on the wrench, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in the file system of your device and click on it.
- Texture-pack installed!