Now you will be able to use more decorative blocks in Minecraft PE
. This mod will add the ability to craft 21 ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs on sand blocks. You can use this when creating an adventure map or for your home as an interior.
After the Village and Pillage Update, in the game will added a new machine that is able to handle stones. Slightly improved it, you will be able to create a machine that has the feature of applying different patterns on the blocks, it will be similar to the Egyptian hieroglyphs.
- This will add 21 new decorative blocks with hieroglyphs to the game
- To get decorative blocks, You can use stonecutter to process sand blocks
- Stonecutter can be found in villages. You don't need to use creative inventory
- Egyptian hieroglyphs can be used for various purposes, their variety will allow you to come up with some puzzles in the tombs or just beautifully decorate the rooms.
The recipe to improve stonecutter:
The process of applying patterns:
How To Install Mod?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod