If you find it hard to track the current strength of your armor, think mod ArmorDisplay
will be useful for you. Mod ArmorDisplay has a convenient modern graphical user interface which displays the elements of the armor. Next to each icon indicate the strength of armor armor, 100/100 for example. If you damage the armor then it changes and now you will know when your armor breaks. Also when you change the type of armor in the GUI dynamically changes the armor type. Example:
During testing, we noticed some differences in terms of how the screen will appear the display. On different types of gadgets, the display of the graphical interface will be different.
On the first and second picture you will see how it looked on our Lenovo Idea Tab tablet and on the third picture you will see how it looks on a smaller device such as smartphone. How to install mod ArmorDisplay?
- Downloadable mod.
- Software download need BlockLauncher Pro.
- Go to settings BlockLauncher Pro.
- Select from the menu that appears [ModPE Script].
- Click button [Add].
- Click [Add].
- In the [import script] select [phone memory].
- Go to the folder in which are preserved mod.
- The mod should be in the format (.js).
- Select the desired mod.
- Mod installed, have fun!