If you like logic puzzles or detective stories, then map The Investigator you will love it. Now in the game Minecraft PE
you can become a real investigator, tasked to solve the mystery of the kidnapping of a very valuable antique things. This will help you hints and scraps of information that you'll find throughout the map and in the dialogue with other characters. The story was very confusing and interesting and throughout the investigation process you don't get bored.
If you are tired of repetitive maps and you want something new, then this map is exactly like you, because it will not have just roamed, you will have a specific goal that you must achieve at all costs.
How to install The Investigator
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.