Slime Blocks Parkour Map For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|11 Jun 2016
The Slime Blocks map is a parkour Minecraft PE
map where you had prepared 10 different levels. At each level there are blocks of mucus is the basis of the map. When you jump from one block to another slime, be careful. As soon as you lose concentration and drop the speed, you will have the chance to go the distance.
It is definitely a hard map, but once you fall you can climb up to the track on the stairs. Rules Set the minimum difficulty of the game.
Play in survival mode.
How to install Slime Blocks Parkour
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.