Redstone Friends is a multiplayer map puzzle game that requires games for two players. The Minecraft PE
map was prepared 10 different levels that work together with Redstone-mechanisms.
Both players must work as a team to complete all tasks that will be delivered to the players. This game allows two participants of the map to recreate the excellent work of the team, which is very important in our time. How to play?
To play this map will need the participation of two players. After both players have read all the rules and instructions in the hall, it's time to start the game. (One of the players will melt in your door!)
At each level players must perform assigned tasks, to open one of the players the door, so he switched to his level, and Vice versa.
The passage of maps, and interaction — this is the goal of the map.
How to install Redstone Friends Puzzle
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.