With the Minecraft PE
map No Jumping You and your friends learn what a real and exciting mini-game. It offers different types of obstacles of varying difficulty. You will need to walk or run on the lanes dodging the raised blocks in some parts of the track. The blocks will suddenly rise up out of the traffic lane.
It is an absolute interesting and addictive mini game a new generation in which we suggest you to play! How to play?
It offers 6 different levels of difficulty. All the levels basically — it's a fast track for passage, which will appear unexpected obstacles – blocks which will appear from the ground in front of you. From these blocks you will need to Dodge, as quickly as possible to reach the finish line!
Once you're ready to go on the gaming platform, and this will need to unfold from the buttons level, you will see within a few seconds, the active, movable blocks.
You must at all costs to stay alive, moving on the playing platform, block left or block right. If you've suffered a block, you will lose some of your health. Once you lost all your health points you will have to start the whole level again!
There's also a separate area for spectators, where they will be able to observe all this mini-game. Viewers can also use the snowballs they can throw at the player to distract him.
In order to find a multiplayer mini-game follow the signs on the map. To fulfill this task you need two players.
This mini game will work as well as a single version of the mini-game, only in this case will be a hindrance during the passage of the track by the enemy. You will be competing one against the other player.
How to install No Jumping Mini-Game
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.