Multiplayer Minecraft PE
map Death Dungeon - allows you and your friends to choose a certain class and defeat all monsters and destroy all Spawner. After you assemble the team, which will consist of a minimum of 2 players (ideally you have to gather 9 players), each of you must choose a class which has unique abilities. The goal of the game on the map Death Dungeon
Each player must choose their class, approaching the chest with the appropriate sign and take all of its contents. After all players choose their gaming classes, you will need to repel the attacks of mobs and eventually destroy all Spawner. Description of classes and their tasks Archer
: Attacks mobs with arrows from afar. Knight
: Fights in close combat, should distract the mobs on yourself, because it has good armor. Smith
: Calls on fire, dealing gradual damage.
Trainer wolves: Causes and tames wolves, which then uses in battle. Assassin
: Fights in melee, slows enemies by using the web.
Water wizard: Douses enemies with water, to confuse them. Builder
: Builds protective structures using the blocks given to him in the beginning. Can put out the fire. Stalker
: Sets rail and trolley to catch mobs. For example, set the rails directly in front of the mob and then quickly put the trolley before the mob will go on the rails. Thus, you will deal damage to the creature.
Then when you are fully ready and will know what to do each player in accordance with his class, break the glass and start the battle. To win you have to do everything very smoothly and use all the advantages and unique abilities of each class.
How to install Dungeon Death MiniGame
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.