If you like pvp maps and you like multiplayer then map capture the wool to Minecraft PE
you will love. On this map can play up to 12 people, which are divided into 2 teams and each team will have the task to protect my Holy coat and capture it from the enemy. After all the players will divide into 2 teams, you will be prompted to choose one of 6 classes, for which you will play. Each of them has its own characteristics and objectives in the game. After all choose classes, locate the bed in the same room and sleep, this will set the spawn point.
If you like this game mode in Pocket edition and you want to have fun with friends, then this map you are sure to enjoy and will not disappoint you.
How to install Capture the Wool
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.