Adventure in Springfield — a fun and even a little scary Minecraft PE
map, which is based on the animated series "the Simpson's." You have to defeat a zombie invasion in Springfield. The archive is a skins Family Simpson's
, one of which I advise you to put in the game to create a full atmosphere.
However, this is a nice adventure where you can walk around the city of Springfield, to meet a lot of famous characters and learn something new! It is the hometown of Homer Simpson and accordingly the whole family. Here he was born, raised and working. But one very ordinary day there was something strange and even a little terrible, namely the streets of the whole city was filled with evil zombies. And certainly the main character, Simpson will have it all to investigate and try to fix. This map is quite complex and therefore requires good preparation!
How to install Adventure in Springfield
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.