Minecraft PE 0.15.6, 0.15.4, 0.15.3, 0.15.2 and 0.15.1 for Android phone is a pretty interesting and extensive MCPE update that contains a very large amount of new content and features. Thanks to them, you will be able to create more complex mechanisms.
The first and probably the most important thing that all players are waiting for in 0.15.9 is the appearance of the pistons. Their appearance in the pocket Edition should have happened in the previous version, but it did not happen, which, of course, saddened many players. According to some rumors, this was due to the fact that the developers simply did not have time to fully debug their work at the time of release. Now they will have a large amount of time in which they can do it. By downloading this update, you can know with confidence that they will appear in this version and with their help you will be able to create unique and rather complex mechanisms or automate certain processes.
It was also discovered that in the new versions of Minecraft 0.15.6, 0.15.4, 0.15.3, 0.15.2 and 0.15.1, a new type of food, namely mutton, will appear. This can be obtained from sheep. Now not only wool will fall out of them, but also a rather useful thing - meat. In its raw form, it will restore 1,2 heart health, but if you cook it in the oven, it is able to restore 9,6 hearts, which will almost completely restore your health. The full list of changes:
Items and blocks:
- New improved graphics in the game
- Changed interface to the application
- Generation of temples in the jungle
- Riding on pigs
- Repaint the collar of your wolf, but you in multiplayer, or who can no longer
- To control a pig with a fishing rod
- To move the chest through the piston (This is not possible on the PC)
- Animations water, lava
- Create servers using Realms
- It is possible to play with VR goggles
- In 0.14.0 was weak optimization, so the phone quickly sat down charging when we played the game, now it's fixed
- Flip mobs
- Achievements (Need to register account)
- Golden carrots
- New types of arrows with effects
- Block watcher
- Armor for horses
- Horses (Zombie, skeleton, normal)
- A new kind of zombie
- The egg of call of the Wither skeleton
- Rainbow sheep
And again, the developers of the world-famous game, that is, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, are releasing another unexpected and unannounced update of the game. What's new in Minecraft PE version 0.15.6? — Yes, almost nothing, some errors were corrected there. What bugs are not specifically known!
In the official list of changes that you can observe in the Google Play, App Store and Windows Phone stores, bug fixes have been written. Despite the fact that the unknown list of changes in the new version of the game will be updated to the latest version, the game is still valid. It's not cool, but the latest version of the game released by Mojang developers is a stable version! Therefore, we recommend that you upgrade the Minecraft Pocket Edition game client to version 0.15.6.
Who knows, the developers of Minecraft: Pocket Edition is already starting to prepare to update the game to version Minecraft PE 0.16.0
. I want to remind that this will be the same global update of the game as 0.15.0, 0.14.0, and other, earlier updates. What's new in Minecraft PE 0.15.4?
The company Mojang and the developers of MCPE newly released update Minecraft 0.15.4.
To update Minecraft PE 0.15.4 developers, as usual I made a few fixes, but most importantly — now with version Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.4 will be a new set of skins — "Villains"!
As always, the skins will be paid, only the first two skins of the whole package of skins will be free!
- New skinpack "Villains"
- More fixes in localization
- Fixed UI while riding on animals in VR
- Fixed a few issues with textures
- Several improvements to VR Performance Edition
- Increased draw distance for Windows 10 Edition
- And also fixed lots of small bugs!
Basically as you can see, the update of the game was to add a new package skins. Agree, a new pack of skins is really cool! Now you can change your look in game, and turn on time in Minecraft-villain! Review