Wild Tigers Minecraft PE Bedrock Addon 1.8, 220.127.116.11, 1.6.1
|16 Oct 2018|
Wild Tigers addon - add several types of wild tigers to Minecraft PE 1.8. They have realistic animations of movement and attack, as well as new sounds of purring and growling.
New features of mobs became available only from version 1.8 and above.
- They are generated in taiga, forests and rarely in other biomes
- Have new animations
- Added various sounds
- Realistic textures
- Behavior, as have wild cats
- Neutral to the player if there are no cubs
What can Wild Tigers do? New animals live in the same areas as in the real world, that is somewhere in the taiga, forests, near water bodies, etc. This is a great variety of existing fauna in Minecraft, because you can watch how they hunt for standard animals. Adult predators are completely neutral to you, but if they have cubs, then you need to stay away from them. You can also tame them using meat. New predators will be great defenders of you and your home from evil monsters.
How To Install Addon?
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay”
| | Views: 367