Parachute Minecraft PE Addon For iOS/Android 1.12.0, 1.11.4, 1.11.1
|11 May 2019|
New addon that will add parachutes instead of Mob Skulls. Now in your Minecraft PE will be available for use at once 5 different parachutes with different colors. Use this instead of a helmet when jumping from a high altitude and you will not lose health points. Updated For 1.12.0 and 1.11.0 versions
- You can get parachutes from mob skulls, or you can use the creative inventory. Just type in the search box "Parachute" and so you can quickly get it
- To use the parachute, put it in the helmet slot and you will notice how a new item will appear in the inventory on your character
- It is best to use this when you are going to jump and not lose health points. The effect of using a new item will slow down the fall and you will slowly fall down.
How To Install Addon?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
| | Views: 1657