Pandas & Bamboo Minecon 2018 Addon 126.96.36.199, 1.8, 188.8.131.52
|02 Oct 2018|
This addon allows you to see these new animals and plants before the release of Minecraft
1.14 and 1.7. Minecon 2018 is an event where Minecraft developers talk about upcoming updates to The game, so they announced the addition of pandas and bamboo to the jungle.
- Pandas will replace polar bears.
- To get bamboo, you will need to plant it near the pond.
- Pandas can be tamed using bamboo as a lure.
- Pandas have intelligent behavior and are therefore able to attack anyone who gets close to their kids.
How To Install Addon?
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
| | Views: 589