Meet the new addon that will add Iguanas and Snakes to Minecraft PE 1.8
, while leaving the standard mobs unchanged. Now the jungle and swampy areas will become more dangerous, because these new reptiles can cause a lot of damage to their poison.
- More than 10 varieties of snakes and iguanas
- Unique crawling animations
- Contains sounds of rattlesnakes
- New mobs will spawning in wet areas
- Can be tamed
About Iguanas & Snakes
Basically, these predators hunt small prey such as rabbits and spiders and are reluctant to attack players. Wild snakes and iguanas have about 50 lives, but tamed ones increase the number of lives to 100. To tame them, use melon.
How To Install Addon?
For owners of iOS and Android devices install guide is the same
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod