Block Monsters Minecraft PE Addon iOS, Android 220.127.116.11, 1.8.1, 1.8.0
|16 Oct 2018|
Block Monsters addon is a modification that will add to Minecraft PE 1.8
new mobs with unique animations, textures and eggs to spawn. Blocks monsters will be self-generated in all dungeons to protect the ore.
As the author reports, he will use these mobs for his full-scale add-on, which should be released soon. The addon will have an adventure theme.
- Has a unique ID of mobs
- They have five varieties
- Has eggs to spawn
- Generated in certain places
- Added new movement animation
- A small artificial intelligence for protection blocks of the ore
- Can be tamed
- Neutral to other monsters
What can Block Monsters do? Blocks monsters can be found in the depths of the dungeon or in various caves. It adds a bit of interest to going underground. When some precious ore is nearby, you can hear these monsters. New mobs have a very unusual behavior, because they have no interest in other monsters, but they are very aggressive to the player, because you want to get their ore. To tame new mobs, you will need to feed them very expensive food - diamonds, emeralds, gold and other processed ores. They will follow you and protect you from all the monsters.
How To Install Addon?
- Download .mcaddon
- Find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the "Resource Packs" and "Behavior Packs", select the imported addon or mod
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay”
| | Views: 454