TMSS is a stunning shaders for Minecraft PE
. These shaders
as usual and everything, create a small animation of swinging grass, leaves of trees and other bushes from wind gusts. This creates a certain realism in the atmosphere, when you see that everything around you is moving — everything seems to be lively, not static. Update for 1.19.x
Shaders TMSS also change the texture of the clouds, they become more realistic. Just beyond the clouds, changed the color of the sky. The sky now will be more light blue. Well, shadow effects and I think you all noticed in the screenshots — they are just amazing. Some screenshots convey the most abrupt moments in which the graphics MCPE seems to be at the highest level. Download shaders TMSS and enjoy the game.
How to install TMSS Shaders
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.