Reality Revolx Shaders For Minecraft PE iOS, Android
|12 Dec 2015
The project is a continuation of two bad trends working to improve the look of the game. Such were T. R. X. shaders
and Shaders Ender. It was decided at the time to work together and exert all their efforts on the development of the overall project. It certainly makes sense, because thanks to this Reality Revolx shaders for Minecraft PE
look so efficiently and effectively.
Concentrated effort can work wonders and we can see a constant and steady improvement of the quality of the textures. In the provided version of the modified Shader the developers have done a significant number of amendments. Applying shaders Reality Revolx for Minecraft PE you change the world beyond recognition and it's really cool.
Among the main changes, which boasts an updated set of shaders for Minecraft Pocket Edition is listed: Change the sky
Bug fixes with shadows
New beautiful clouds
Change the water
Three new shades for the Sun and Month
Four additional light lantern
Fixing bugs in the water
And much more.
How to install Reality Revolx Shaders
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.