Texture Pack adds to Minecraft PE
unique weapons texture which make the game style PvP.
What makes this texture is just amazing, it changes almost all the textures of the tools in the game, and in particular blocks that are simply amazing.
As you can see in the screenshots, the buttons control the character appeared English letters: "A, D, S, W", which is a good Supplement to the main scheme of the game, making it in the real PvP style, it's a bit like RPG
So in addition to the game, PvP
Texture Pack makes it very bright,and very noticeable change in graphical drawing objects: The lighter has a realistic texture.
The blocks of ore are a very beautiful edging.
The saddle has just a great texture - realistic)
Changed texture paintings
Weapons and tools are completely new textures (something reminiscent of an RPG.
And so on, a lot of changes, download and watch. The above written are some of the most notable changes in the game. The game interface is changed itself, and it is very, very stunning!
In the screenshots there is a bar of hunger. If there's a question where he came from, that question has an answer, here's the mod: Hunger Mod for MCPE. This mod adds to Minecraft: Pocket Edition hunger bar which also bring You closer to Pvp mode.
How to install PvP Pack
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following automatic or manual installation process:
- Install BlockLauncher Pro apk
- Click on the wrench icon, and then "Tuning BL"
- Click on the "Texturepack" and then "Import".
- Now you need to find the downloaded texture pack in your device's file system and click on it.
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.