Jolicraft 1.20-1.19.51 is a popular 16x texture pack that differs slightly "rough" design. It was originally created for the computer version of Minecraft
, but soon it moved to the Bedrock Edition app at the request of the players.
The Jolicraft texture pack has awesome texture in RPG style, which will be saturated the game world of Minecraft PE. Each mobs in the game will have its own horrific textures of the body, which will bring you in horror. We recommend you to set the brightness of the game on low, to more accurately perceive the essence of Jolicraft texture.
- A great option for adventure or RPG
- Pack can be used for horror maps
- The game will get a whole new image
- This has a standard resolution
- Perfectly optimized textures that will not sink FPS
How to install Jolicraft 16x
Resource Packs have the following file formats: .mcpack or .zip. The MCpack file types automate the process of installing texture packs.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcpack.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the pack using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we will need to apply a resource pack
- Open the game settings and activate one of the pack in the "Global Resources" section.
In case the resource pack has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs. (It can be abbreviated as Res).
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, apply the resource pack in the "Global Resources" section.
- Open the game world and test the changes.