mod adds in Minecraft Pocket Edition
the possibility of increasing the range of view from first person - it acts like a binocular, but without otrozhdenie. You don't need to make such elements that act as binoculars, you only need to click on the key that brings far away lands. ZoomPlus
the mod is very handy, with it you can look much further than usual thus you will know what is behind hundreds of meters ahead, until that time, it was not possible. How to use?
I went into the world you will see in the bottom right corner of the screen press Zoom.
Click on Zoom to bring the far horizon or anything else.
If you want to bring distant lands, then press again on this key, but with the words Zoom +1
To return to normal field of view, click Unzoom, and then turns on the standard view in the first person.
How to install ZoomPlus
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.