This large-scale Minecraft PE
mod adds the ability to edit the landscape of the world as you want. For Terra WE need your imagination!
How does it work? ATTENTION!
If you have been fly mod, this means that you may have misspelled a command or done anything wrong. Sphere
To start, take up any subject, better will be the one that leaves after a tap on the ground block. For example, take a stick, rod, scissors, etc.
Now the one thing that at the moment you have in your hand needs to be turned into a special tool, which we will "do". Type in chat command: /sphere tool
Then set the desired radius and the id of the object from which it will be your Orb: /sphere
. (Example: /sphere 3 12) Paint
Imagine that your wand or any other object turned into a brush. Type in chat command: /paint tool
Next you need to specify the block id, which you will draw: /paint %<100>
Now tap on the newly created contact mountain areas and some blocks be replaced by stone. The usefulness of this feature is that you don't have to constantly destroy your own blocks, and just "paint" them with tap.
Three additional commands for paints: /paint limit - sets the limit on the height of the paint.
/paint size - increases or decreases the radius of the paint.
/mask - color specific block in the already selected color (block), ignoring other blocks.
Brush: Melting, Height, Detailing
The following tools will make your landscape more natural and realistic.
Now we will try to create a small mountain. The first thing to do is to select the block that will consist of a mountain. Open the chat and write: /b block. For this example we will use a snow block id 80.
Type in chat: /b melt and put in any place the snow block.
Now start to tap on the snow and around the block and you get some "base" to create mountains.
Type in chat: /b lift and earning your "base". Blocks will the pieces be lifted up and will get a small rough mountain.
Type in chat: /b smooth and start to tap on uneven areas of your mountain, to make it more natural and natural.
Selection tool: copy/paste
This tool looks like a regular wooden axe, but it lies at the bottom of the inventory tab with the weapon.
Take it in your hands and build for example a ladder from boards. To copy it, you need to allocate a space (obliquely lower and upper block!). Hold the lower unit hatchet to highlight the 1 position. Now tap on the top block to allocate 2 positions.
Now type in chat: /copy and move a little further away from our stairs. Again, go to chat and for to copy the ladder type one of these commands:
/paste |puts the copied structure.
/paste – a |puts the copied structure without air blocks.
/paste a |puts the copied structure with air blocks.
And you can use this hatchet to turn, for example this pile of dirt into gold (id 41). Just select the area and dial in the chat command:/set
Information about the blocks
If you want to know the id of the block type one of the commands:
/id - shows the id of the block in the player's hand.
/idblock - shows block id, to which the player looks.
Undo & Redo
For these actions, type the command:
/undo - returns the previous action
/redo - repeats the previous action.
If you type in the chat command: /superpickaxe, it will be a single motion to remove any block. To turn off this behaviour, type in a chat of two characters: //
How to install World Edit Terra
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.