Weed mod — adds in Minecraft PE
world the opportunity to grow in a world MCPE all marijuana plantations. You will be able to build a whole farm for growing marijuana, then process the crop and to create marijuana ready for consumption jambs.
The jambs will be to enter into a state of vertigo. In this condition is very difficult to navigate navigate through the world of Minecraft PE. We do not recommend ever in real life use a Spliff (marijuana). How to get seeds for growing marijuana?
In order to obtain seeds for growing weed (marijuana) — destroy the grass.
The grass will drop seeds for growing weed. The chance that destroyed grass will drop seeds is great, but not always destroyed with the grass seeds fall out, so sometimes You have to destroy not a single unit of grass to get seeds. How to grow marijuana?
First, find a place for You, where might you plant marijuana. Then treat the desired area with a mattock, so much so that between plants was a distance of one unit between them to allow system water to water plants.
Then plant marijuana seeds by clicking them on cultivated land. After that, the marijuana will be planted, and within seconds it will be full grown. Marijuana grows tall in two blocks, therefore the crop is considered rich!
To get the marijuana leaves and seeds for next planting marijuana — destroy the product is grown. How to make a joint?
The shoals is also called a joint or a cigarette with marijuana, made from a special tissue paper (rizls). In Minecraft Pocket Edition uses plain paper.
To start craft special mill you can grind the dried leaves of marijuana in small pieces of the leaves for good combustion. Mill
Before, You had the marijuana leaves to dry in the oven. The process of drying leaves of marijuana:
Next process the dried leaves of marijuana in a special mill.
Then You will have the opportunity to roll a full blunt, which you will be able to use.
To use the jamb — Take it in hand and hit the ground. Then you will enter the heavy (or light) passionate about the condition vertigo — the whole world will seem different, as in real life.
Marijuana is prohibited for the use of man. We are not advocating the use of stocks i.e. marijuana. It is harmful for Your health! Marijuana can lead to serious consequences in intellectual activity of man.
— Among adults ages 26 years and older who started taking marijuana to 15 years, 62 percent sooner or later switched to cocaine; 9% at least once in their life heroin; 54 percent had used illegal psychotropic drugs.
— Marijuana is the second most common (after alcohol) substance that is found in the blood of drivers involved in a car accident.
There are many facts why it is not even to take in hands!
How to install Weed 24
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.