This Time Control mod for Minecraft PE
which will allow you to travel through time, teleport, slow down time and change the night to day. Thanks to this mod in the game Minecraft PE you will have a lot of features that will be useful. This modification is analogous to the standard hours you could already see in the game, but has much more features and capabilities. Thanks to Time Control you can slow down time using the effect of Slow Motion or go back in time by 40 seconds in MCPE. In addition, with it you can teleport to the place of his death and to know the exact game time.
- Switch between day and night
- Time travel (up to 40 seconds back in time!)
The total number of hours in the game
- Shows the time of Minecraft
- Slow down (Slow Motion)
- Teleport to where you last died
Using mod time management in Pocket Edition you don't have to sleep and wait till the night will turn to do and you don't need walk back to the place where you died and spend a lot of time.
What would be crafted this watch you will need to have four gold ingots and one Redstone dust, and then you can create them.
How to install Time Control
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.