creates in your game new types of axes to 5, each of them has different level of damage when you throw them at mobs. Now you can attack the creatures with the axe not only in melee, but at a distance. If you love to hunt in the world of Minecraft PE
, then this mod is for you!
The mod will add Throwable Axes the axes that can be thrown many times in animals and mobs – it gives you excellent protection and advantage in battle and on the hunt! How to throw the axe?
Tomahawks are axes. To craft them you have to take a normal axe and a lot of feathers (recipes will be at the very bottom of the description).
Pinch your finger on the screen (when holding the Tomahawk in his hand) to throw the axe. If you hit a mob, it will hurt, or will die immediately – it depends on how powerful the Tomahawk you have taken.
After you threw the hatchet, you can come up and taken it back to throw again. ID Items & Crafting:
Throwable Axe Wooden [Wooden Tomahawk] (ID 500) – 1 wooden axe + 8 feathers
Throwable Stone Axe [Stone Tomahawk] (ID 501) – 1 stone axe + 8 feathers
Throwable Axe Iron [Iron Tomahawk] (ID 502) – 1 iron axe + 8 feathers
Throwable Axe Gold [Golden Tomahawk] (ID 503) – 1 Golden axe + 8 feathers
Throwable Diamond Axe [Tomahawk Diamond] (ID 504) – 1 diamond axe + 8 feathers
How to install
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.