If you like to travel and go camping then the Camping mod is Mod will add the ability to create a full campground in the game Minecraft PE
. After installing the mod you will be available, tent, campfire, marshmallows and more. In order to feel safe, you will have the shotgun, machete, pocket knife and other items for self-defense in Minecraft PE.
How to use:
- Shotgun — Click the ground to shoot.
- Machete is an Expensive, but does 10 damage!
- Pocket knife — does 2 units of damage, but when you click on log you will
- receive 6 boards and when you click on the Board You get 6 sticks.
- The fire is Used for roasting Marshmallows
- Marshmallows — marshmallows Click on the fire to get Roasted Marshmallows.
- Roasted Marshmallows — just roasted Marshmallows after the fire.
- Toaster is Used to toast bread
- The bread and Press the bread on the fire to make toast. (This is just Vanilla
- bread, but colored)
- The toast is Just toast
- Sleeping bag — a more favorable bed for the cost of materials!
- Trap — If you (or someone else) doing the steps on this trap they will be missed, then you get caught in the trap. The trap merges with the grass so it is invisible (does not work on mobs).
Camping Mod as there is the opportunity to roast marshmallows on a fire and bread that would not die of hunger while away from home. In the next version of the mod, the developers promise to add recipes, bears and much more that will make your trips more realistic and interesting.
How to install The Camping
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.