If you like to wear glasses in the game Minecraft PE and get new abilities, then mod Swag Glasses that you are looking for and you will be available 4 kinds of points that will give you new abilities. Every four points have their own unique abilities to get them you just have to wear any glasses.
ID items and recipes points
- Suck it up (478) – 4 blocks of obsidian + 2 block dynamite + 2 glass + 1 iron ingot
- Awesome glasses (479) – 4 gold ingots + 2 glass + 2 pink dye + 1 iron ingot
- Fire laser is (480) – 4 gold ingots + 2 glass + 2 red stone + 1 iron ingot
- Ice laser (481) – 4 diamond + 2 glass + 2 red stone + 1 iron ingot
Every point is a separate element armor you will wear in the slot for the helmet, only then they will appear on the game character and gives him super powers, which was not available in Minecraft PE Ice laser
Creating and wearing these glasses for yourself, you will get the opportunity to create blocks of ice in any place you look . And mod will not only add new blocks of ice, but also to replace any other blocks. Awesome glasses
Thanks to these points you will never die in Pocket Edition, so once its health reaches 5 units these glasses will restore it to maximum value. Fire the laser
As you might guess, wearing these sunglasses, you can burn any object in the game, for this you just need to look at it. Suck it
The most powerful and dangerous points that will blow up everything you're looking at. Use these glasses very carefully, because if you look at the subject standing near you, the blast will hook you and can kill!
How to install Swag Glasses
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.