SuperPods mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
special plates that will give you different effects from the cracks when you interact with them. The effects will take some, and then they will disappear until you again will not interact with Super Pods. Super Pod's will give you not only the effects, but also different armor and weapons. How to use?
Enter the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition. To get SuperPods you need to enter in the command line (in chat) the command: /mod
, then in your inventory to receive all the necessary plates.
Unfortunately the crafting recipes in the mod is not provided, so get all the essential things you can use the above command.
In our example we chose the "Diamond Pod". When we put it on the ground - he looks like a pressure plate.
The essence of these boards is to give the player some abilities and effects. For example, "Diamond Pod" provides us with diamond armor and diamond sword, when we we are standing on the stove.
After a few blocks we put another stove, standing on her we got the effect of resistance to damage.
But that's not all we can get from plates. So far we have set another plate "Speed Pod".
When we started it we got the effect of speed. Our screen immediately receded, and review visibility has increased.
As you can see we have two effects that we have some time, thanks to touch the plates. If you have the effect disappeared or the time is already coming to an end, you can once again become on the stove and replenish the duration.
How to install SuperPods
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.