Mod Super Potato 2000 Uses will allow you to use potatoes in Minecraft PE
in a different order – this piece will be very versatile and useful! This modification will add new crafting recipes which will give you the opportunity to use potatoes as a poison, and for other purposes.
Mod Super Potato 2000 Uses creates new opportunities for the use of potatoes in the gaming world MCPE. You can't even imagine how it will be interesting to play with this Supplement and new items. Below we will tell about all the crafts and new items. Features of potato
Now the potatoes can be used as a signal source. If you take to replace two of red dust poisoned the potatoes, you can get a Redstone block!
In the following recipe you can see that two bars were replaced with the same potatoes, and it turned out to craft a block of iron!
If you combine the poisoned potatoes with four infernal growths, it is possible to make a normal potato.
Also the modification adds a new way of making clay: you will need one block of earth, gravel, or stone, and one poisoned potatoes.
The following recipe is a way to make a block of TNT of the same poisonous potato, gunpowder and clay.
If you take rotten flesh, poisoned potatoes, you get the goo!
Below you can see two new crafting recipe that should be used if you want to craft yourself more poisonous potatoes.
And the last item, which you can make fish ball, it will give you the ability to breathe underwater.
How to install Super Potato Uses
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.