Super Kill — this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
new tools, weapons and armor.
All the new tools you will be able to do it using a new diamonds of two types: the diamond of darkness and the diamond light.
All recipes crafting new tools are identical to the normal crafting recipes, but for new diamonds — you have to treat regular diamonds with other elements in the workbench.
Also Super Kill mod adds to the game's mines, which are deadly. When you step on a mine at least one living object — it "tear to shreds". How to use it?
All the elements that have the crafting recipes, you can get the inventory in creative mode or using the Toolbox.
As a feature of mod is that not all new items have crafting recipes. For example, mine is the basis of mod, you can get them through a Toolbox because of the crafting recipe, they have not.
How to install Super Kill
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.