Mod Structure Spawning System — this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
structures, which are generated all over the world as MCPE and villages. In total, the mod have 23 variants, each of which differs from each other. Some patterns have monsters and chests, to increase the difficulty of survival, and increase the interest. The idea of the mod is to make the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition even more interesting and exciting.
The system of appearances of the structures
All structures will be generated randomly, in a totally unpredictable place. When we were testing the mod Structure Spawning System, we noticed that in most cases patterns were generated in open areas. Either we found them there because they are the most easily accessible places to detect structures. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11.x versions
Patterns range from strange and unusual ruins to farms, houses and ancient stone churches. In some structures You will find monsters and chests.
How to install Structure Spawning System
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.