Stomper Boots mod will allow you to create the wonder boots out of ordinary, diamond and they will have unique abilities in the game Minecraft PE 0.10.4 and they will give you. The first of two available abilities will have the opportunity to fall from a height of 50 blocks and take no damage at all, the second ability more interesting and allows you to fall from a height on any mod and instantly kill him without getting any damage in Minecraft PE. The main feature of the new boots, is that you don't need to wear them, just hold them in your hand and walk awhile with them to get new abilities in Minecraft PE.
That would be skraftit ' miracle boots you need:
Boots (313) — 4 diamond + 1 feather
This is an early version of the mod Stomper Boots and it can meet small bugs that other things do not have a strong influence on his work, but it may cause some inconvenience to players of Pocket Edition, but the authors are constantly working on new versions that promise to add new abilities and improve existing ones.
How to install Stomper Boots
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.