Very interesting mod called Skygrid Minecraft PE
with which you can generate a celestial grid of different blocks size HH blocks. These bars are composed of a variety of blocks and you will have the opportunity to indicate what it is just edit a certain file.
The main task of the mod Skygrid is a survival, or rather you need to survive as long as possible, and to do so not necessarily alone, so call to his friends, and then to survive in the mod sky grid for Minecraft PE will become even more interesting. Generation of the celestial grid
That would begin to generate heavenly bars with a mod for Pocket Edition Skygrid you need to create a super flat world, because if you try to create it on a normal map, then you probably will throw it out or the game freezes. So we do a map, as shown in the pictures below.
Next you will need to find a few sticks, but since the created world is completely empty, you have to run survival mode and using the TooManyItems
mod and add to your inventory a large quantity of sticks - 280 ID
After you will have a certain number of sticks, just take one of them in your hand and tap her on the ground and at this point will be regenerated the same Celestial Grid in the MCPE game.
How to add your blocks?
To add, remove or modify blocks of which the Celestial Grid, you need to open Notepad file SkyGrid.js
and change the values or add new in the fourth line by entering in there ID blocks.
How to install Skygrid
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.