will allow you to morph into some animals and monsters that exist in the world of Minecraft PE
. The mod is very interesting, now it is much easier to turn into a mob or animal than it used to be! Mod constantly improves it making it more comfortable, as well as updates it to new versions of the game, for which he thanks a lot.
This is a wonderful modification that is loved by many players of Minecraft - Pocket Edition
. What makes it so special?! Except that you turn into some sort of creature you gain the abilities you will be able to do the same functions that they if you are a chicken, you will be able to fly, so similarly about all the creatures which live in Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Screenshots: Menu for the villager:
The ability of mobs:
- Sheep: Shear yourself, then eat grass, and do it again!
- Creeper: Explode yourself!
- Enderman/EnderSlime: Teleportirovat by clicking the block!
- Chicken: the ability to fly.
- Spider: can climb on walls.
ShapeShifter graphical user interface GUI:
How to install ShapeShifter
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.