Reactor Revival mod — this mod adds again to the world of Minecraft PE
the reactor lower [Nether Reactor] that was removed from earlier version 0.12.1. The mod Revival in the Reactor again add to the world of MCPE reactor, but as well as the new rector called — Inferno Reactor Core. Both of these reactor are used to generate amazing structures which remind us the lower world. In addition to the structure — we get more and a lot of elements and things that will be generated in the mini-world. The reactor bottom of the world:
To build a reactor bottom of the world you will need 15 units of cobblestone, 4 gold block and 1 core reactor bottom (id - 247). Arrange the blocks as you see below in the images.
When you have successfully built the structure — tap on the bottom of the reactor core to activate it.
After a few seconds the sky will turn black, and all around you will be a fully enclosed space. After activation of the lower core of the reactor, as you have generated the model of the lower world, in mini-volume. The reactor of the lower world will be active for about 30 seconds.
Over time, the structure will appear pig-zombies, and some of the details. Among such elements are those you could find in the "real" bottom of the world.
Here is the structure of "Lower reactor" after activation of the nucleus of the lower world. Hell of a reactor:
To build a hell of a reactor, You will need 18 bricks out of the lower world, 8 gold blocks, 9 cobblestone, 1 infernal stone ( +lighter) and 1 infernal core of the reactor.
Use the following instructions for the erection of the structure under the reactor.
Click on the hellish core of the reactor (Reactor Core Inferno) to activate it.
After a few seconds, the structure will be generated and uploaded all the necessary elements associated with the Lower World. The room will be generated all the necessary elements, items, and bosses.
At the top of the structure You will have to wait for the boss, against whom You will need to fight.
How to install Reactor Revival
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.