Mod through which you can perform power rituals in the game Minecraft PE 0.10.5 on special squares to gain new abilities. That would begin to perform ritual, you will need to build the same ritual square.
You will see the two different ritual structures, on which will depend which of the rituals you will be spending. To start building, select a suitable site and build it on a square platform of size 5x5 using any materials.
The structure of the two different ritual structures looks the same. The only difference is that in one you will be using the iron totems, and the other gold.
In this example we will use gold. Place one totem in each corner.
Place the ritual block in the center of the structure.
Place one cobblestone between each of the totems
Then take 4 of the precious blood that you received from killing mobs and hit them at each of the four boulders.
Once you do that, the ritual structure is ready. Click the diamond on the ritual block in the center to perform the ritual.
Surrounding the original cobblestones will turn into coal blocks and the building will not be used again, so you'll have to replace the boulders, if you want to perform the same ritual.
Now that the ritual is completed, you have received some new features, which include particles of the heart facing from your body, and your health will regenerate if you lose it.
As mentioned earlier, there are two ritual. The first ritual uses gold totems, but if you want to run the second, just create a copy of the first design, but instead of Golden totems use iron.
When you perform the second ritual you will see that from your body out of particles of fire. Every time you strike at the creature, he dies.
How to install Power Rituals
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.