Mod Pocket Puppies
— this modification adds in the world Minecraft PE
eight different kind of puppies. The behavior of small puppies, is very typical behaviour of adult wolves in Minecraft Pocket Edition
, but externally they are completely different. one of the puppies looks like a miniature version of Herobrine, on four paws. All puppies are, without exception, look very cute, unconditionally!) Getting a puppy
These cute puppies will be generated in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition. You can tame these puppies as well as wolves using bones that drop from skeletons. If you play in creative mode, you can use the equipment in this mode and get the eggs for the offspring of those puppies.
You can kill these puppies, instead of receiving a very valuable skin. It's all over your new skin type, which is used in crafting recipes. Oh Yes, we never said modification provides the ability to create more than 5 types of new swords. Swords you can make with iron bars, the recipe of which also added to the game, and with new looking skin. All the crafting recipes you'll find below.
How to install Pocket Puppies
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.