Tired of playing in silence in Minecraft PE 0.9.5 - 0.10.4 mod then PlaySound you will love. With it, you can play with music and get built-in player. At the moment, in mod for Minecraft PE there are 7 songs on this game and fits the gameplay, a complete list of the songs you'll see below. Available commands in chat
/soundlist - display the complete list of songs;
/stop - stop playing the songs;
/creator - to know these authors List of music in mod
- Minecraft PE
- Minecraft TNT
- Skillet Monster
- Let's go home
- IvanGau pro zadrot
- Minecraft PC
If you like to listen to music and play Pocket Edition mod PlaySound then you will love it and you'll be happy to listen to the music on this game. Installation
1. Download BlockLauncher for 0.9.5 minecraft (1.7.7) to 0.10.4 (1.8.1)
2. Go to BlockLauncher wrench in there click ModPE Script all SModPE 2(1-2) to throw back...
3. Most importantly: MinecraftResourse Folder from archive throw in a folder games/com.mojang/
How to install PlaySound
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.