The Pandora's Box mod — this mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
Pandora's box. Pandora's box is a magical and mysterious box in Greek mythology.
Now installing MCPE modification of Pandora's Box — Pandora's box and the world will be in Minecraft PE — the same mysterious and magical. Pandora's box can enrich and deprive of life ...! How does it work?
In some cases it looks like a Lucky block, according to the principle of his actions, but apparently this "box" is different. Once you have incorporated modification (added in BlockLauncher) you can choose one of three qualities: Bad [Bad], Good [Well] and Impressive [Impressive]. Select one of the options, is a measure for the power of your device.
The block may be developed in the workbench using the crafting recipe:
Once you have created the block — put it on the ground and then hit him with an empty hand to activate it.
Activation of Pandora's box can cause many different things: which dynamite that are attached to them, the diamond fountains, TNT explosions, flying pigs and much more.
How to install Pandora's Box
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.