is a program for Android
, which allows you to get a huge list of online servers for Minecraft PE
, and will provide an opportunity to create your own server for multiplayer games
In addition to the normal survival in Minecraft Pocket Editon, players can try to survive with other players from around the world with Multiplayer Master. This program installs in just a few clicks, and its functionality is superior to standard multiplayer from Mojang. It's all thanks to the developers who are working a long time. You will be able to create or join one of many servers in Multiplayer Master.
How to use Multiplayer Master?
After the first login to the app, you have the opportunity to make the standard settings. For example, you can select your version of Minecraft Pocket Edition, the genre of servers (Mini-games, survival, creative, PvP, Sky Wars, etc.), and you can choose your region to reduce ping and to play with players who understand your language.
Features Multiplayer Master Easy to use
. The program is designed so that any player can immediately sort out the interface and other functions for further use of the application. Flexibility in the settings
. You can set filters to search for servers, and to create your own server for a certain genre. Absolutely free
. Multiplayer Master - is a free program that exists through your donations. You do not need to pay a monthly subscription. Own internal servers
. Multiplayer Master have multiple servers around the world. It allows you to play with low ping and high speed data transmission.
How to install Multiplayer Servers Master
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.